FULLy Booked!

FULLy Booked!
Experiences of a Certified Chinese Lakwatchera!

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Ronza Restaurant & Bar


RONZA restaurant and bar
located at: The Promenade Bldg, 198 Wilson St. San Juan City, Metro Manila  

I recently went to a party of my friend's friend. Being a social butterfly as I am, I agreed to accompany him. He said that the venue is named Ronza. The place's unfamiliar (I even googled it!) and luckily he knows how to get there. The only landmark that we're both looking for is Alex III.  
TIP: As soon as you reached Alex III, slow down and look at your left and you'll see a small sign of Ronza

We parked in front of the promenade building. And since it'll be our 1st time to be in that place, we started criticizing the place from the outer view as we waited for his brothers to arrived.  For a party goer like me, I can say that the location is tago... as in TAGONG-TAGO!  We can't imagine that there's a bar in that kind of building! And that's why only few people knows the place. So as we arrived on the front door, we saw that the bar is closed for private party (Yes! You can actually rent the whole venue for any celebrations), a Chinese receptionist asked us whose party we'll be attending. Upon entering, I noticed that almost everyone inside the bar were Chinese! (And I love it! I belong!), the ambiance is cool. It's neat and organized! The lightning is right.Not to dark and you can see the face of the people you're going to deal with. So the guy assisted us to a room just beside the main bar, and that's where our celebrant rented. Inside the rented room I notice that there's no exhaust fan which made my eye sooo teary since a lot were puffing cigarette. It's darker but as soon as the party started, great music made our hearts ga-ga topped with neon lights that made us want to dance! The waiters are great! They come every now and then to get the empty bottles and used plates. So what I liked about Ronza is their nachos! Yummiest Nachos I ever tasted!
Toasted Nachos to crisp loaded with Cheese! (A Must try)

Here are some of the pica-picas that they've served.... 
Calamares
(I'm not a fan... I actually Don't like it because of the fishy smell and slimy taste)

Chicken Pops

Crispy Fries

✾ ✾ ✾ I'll recommend the place to everyone who wants to have a disco-bar private party with limited budget.

Some more of the pictures of the venue and  Yhanna's Party:


Neon lights by 12mn Made us Uh-oh shaky!!!

 Who would have thought there's a cool bar inside this building?!

Different Hard Drinks for Alcoholics =)

▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂
The Birthday Girl, Ms. Yhanna Yong 
Yhanna, Achi Chi and Me

Cheers Everyone!
▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂

2 comments:

  1. Love the blog! Hope you'll visit more restaurants and places.

    ReplyDelete
  2. magnificent issues altogether, you just won a logo new reader.

    What may you suggest in regards to your submit that you
    made some days ago? Any positive?

    Also visit my web blog Transboundary Pollution In Southeast Asia The Indonesian Fires

    ReplyDelete

I'll be glad to read your comments and suggestions. =)